2022 Conference Programme
Our live and highly-interactive programme for the hybrid Conference on 22-23 February 2022 will include our usual mix of presentations, panel discussions, workshops and debating, plus networking and optional lightning talks in the breaks in the main programme. Our programme is likely to include:
- Lisa Hinchliffe on Transformative Agreements
- Michael Levine-Clark on Research Data Discoverability
- Kamran Naim on APC-free Open Access
- Brian Bishop on Intermediation in the Real World
- Bodo Stern on Preprint Peer Review
- Alison Mudditt on The Hybrid Workplace
- Roger Schonfeld on Digital Strategy & Corporate Consolidation
…plus workshops exploring:
- Implementation of OA standards for libraries and publishers
- Using the insights from research into ECR behaviours and needs
- Improving open data transparency and quality
- Exploring new models for offering OA monographs
- Enabling greater access for disabled people within scholarly publishing
- Reducing publishing barriers for researchers in LMICs.
…plus much more.
The core programme will run from 10am to about 5:30pm (UK time) each day, but will be extended earlier and later with networking sessions and recorded material, to support online participants in other time zones. The detailed programme and timetable is currently being finalised, and announcements will be made throughout October and November.