Registration for the 2022 Conference is now open.
The 2022 Researcher to Reader Conference will be our normal 2-day interactive, collaborative conversation, but delivered in an hybrid format.
We encourage participants to register as soon as possible. You need to secure your workshop first choice, block out the days in your schedule, anticipate enjoying R2R in February and feel optimistic about the future! Early registration is risk-free, since participants are protected by our generous cancellation policy, which offers a full refund up to the end of January.
You can register when the opening has been announced, by going to our Registration Site. There is more information below and throughout our website about our outstanding Programme, great Testimonials and excellent Feedback.
While it is possible to run an online webinar at minimal cost, offering the full hybrid R2R conference experience requires significant investment in the venue (both as a physical location and an online studio) and in the technology and people required to bring the physical and online components together. Despite the additional hybrid costs, we are holding our ticket prices to the same level as previously, with our usual discounts for ‘early birds’, librarians, academics and returning delegates. All prices are in GBP, and this year we do not need to add VAT to the price shown. Payment is by debit or credit card.
- Regular Participant Rate
– For anyone registering who does not qualify for a discount under any of the other tariffs.
- Returning Participant Rate
– For anyone registering who has attended a previous Researcher to Reader Conference.
- Librarian or Academic Rate
– For anyone registering whose main occupation is as a librarian or an academic researcher.
- Concession Participant Rate
– For anyone who is unemployed, who works in an organisation that employs four or fewer people worldwide.
– Also for residents of any of the countries on the Research4Life eligibility list.
- Sponsor Discounted Rate
– For any employee of a sponsor of the upcoming event.
Complimentary admission to the Conference is offered to all contributors who are invited to participate in delivery of the programme (normally limited to up to two people per Workshop, and excluding Lightning Talk presenters). We do, however, encourage contributors to volunteer to support the Conference by paying a full or concessionary rate on registration if this is affordable for them or their organisation. Some sponsorship packages also include one or more complimentary admissions.
For more information about the Conference, and for details of our registration and cancellation terms, please review the whole of this website, including the pages about the Programme, our Terms & Conditions and our Privacy Notice.
To contact us or to find our company information, please see our Contact page.