Registration for the 2020 Researcher to Reader Conference is now open. Delegates can secure a extra discount by registering before the end of this month, entirely risk-free, as there are a few Super Early-Bird tickets bookable during October at an amazing discount of about 33%.
Some programme highlights are announced below, and a fuller programme should be announced in late October, but early booking is entirely without risk, as registrants can cancel for a full refund at any point up to the end of January.
There are also special discounts for Academics, Librarians, Returning Delegates, Concessions and Sponsors.
Register here: www.R2RConf.com/R2R-registration
The full Programme will be announced soon, and will feature thought-provoking content, with first class international speakers, panellists & moderators. The Programme is likely to include:
- A formal Debate, arguing about the value of impact factors and journal brands.
- Panels of distinguished experts who may be discussing transformative agreements, the roles of commercial vs non-for-profit organisations, or social impact & social metrics.
- Workshops on text & data mining, peer review workflows, OA & Plan S and scholarly communications in low-income countries.
- Presentations on publish & read agreements, the Munafo reproducability manifesto, how researchers really feel about OA, artificial intelligence and FAIR data.
Not sure if you should attend?
- Get a flavour of our 2019 event with our three-minute highlight video.
- Read testimonials from previous delegates on our website.
- See how R2R 2019 got 100% positive feedback on Relevance and Value.
11 October 2019